- Information Technology Projects
- Project Management Mentoring
- Project Evaluation
- Business Projects
- IT Consulting
What is a Project and what is Project Management (PM)?
According to the PMI (Project Management Institute) and the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) a project is:
- Is a temporary endeavor designed to produce a product, service or result.
- Has a defined beginning and end.
A Project consists of five processes:
- Monitoring and Controlling
Since each project is unique each project must be treated so. There is no such thing as 'One Size Fits All' solutions in PM. Project Management is the successful managing of these unique project. By successful, I mean they are within scope. There are cost issues, time constraints and meetings, not exceeding, the customers requirements/needs.
- We deal in Information Technology (I.T.) projects.
- We offer training in Project Management.
- We do mentoring with other project managers who are lacking experience OR the project is too large for one PM alone.